Tuesday 20 November 2012

Level 1 descriptors


Here are some targets to help you move onto to level 1a: I will

ü Practice saying what I want to write, before I write it.

ü Keep reading my writing back to myself to make sure that it makes sense.

ü Think carefully about the words I use so that my writing makes sense.

ü This will help me to make sure that others can read and understand my writing.

ü Try to think of at least one really good idea to use in my writing.

ü Write about one or two characters in my story.

ü Include where my story takes place (the setting).

ü Try to begin new sentences with a capital letter.

ü Leave finger spaces between words.

ü Put a full stop at the end of my sentences.

ü Remember to stop at full stops when I am reading back my writing or when I read aloud.

ü  Learn to spell some common words from list 2 correctly; spell 2-5 words correctly each week.

ü Make sure that my letters are formed correctly and facing the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment