Sunday 11 November 2012

Level 4 descriptors


Level 4a

In my writing:

·        I can develop main ideas using a sequence of events within a paragraph.

·        My characters react to key invents in the story.

·        I can use figures of speech like simile, metaphor, personification, idiom, alliterations, irony and onomatopoeia to create an authorial style.

·        I can use simple and complex sentences to shape and add interest to my writing.

·        Use a wider range of vocabulary from all word classes to create effects and influence the reader.

·        In nonfiction writing, I can use a balanced coverage of main points in different sections to provide information on the subject.

·        I include a reflective conclusion to close the main points.

·        I can spell words with complex patterns accurately ‘-cei’, ‘sc-‘. ‘-ous’

·        I can use a wider range of punctuation marks correctly in the writing – ‘ . ? ! “” ; : - () -- ...

·        My handwriting is consistent and fluent.

No comments:

Post a Comment