Wednesday 21 November 2012

Level 1 descriptors


Level 1 c


In my writing:

·        Most of my writing is invented.

·        I can use symbols and letters to convey meaning to others.

·        I sometimes need to read back some of my writing before others can understand it.

·        I can write letters others can recognise.

·        Some of my letters can sometimes be too big or too small.

·        Some of my letters may face the wrong way.

·        I can use capital letter to begin a sentence.

·        I sometimes put full stops in the wrong places in the sentence.

·        I can spell three letters words correctly.

·        I try to use my phonics knowledge to spell longer words.

·        I sometimes place letters in the wrong places on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment