Thursday 22 November 2012

W Levels descriptors


Writing performance descriptors for Kindergarten, Early Years and Reception classes:
Level W (P8)  

In my writing I am able to:

·        I can begin to write different types of writing e.g. list and a story.

·        I can use single letters or groups of letters to represent whole words in my writing.

·        I can form simple sentences.

·        I can leave spaces between words in my writing.

·        I can attempt to use punctuation marks in my writing e.g. full stop.

·        I can say what my writing means.

·        I can use upper case and lower case letters correctly when writing my own name.

·        I can hold a pencil correctly to form recognisable letters.

·        I can use my phonics knowledge to spell some simple words correctly e.g. can.

·        I can use my phonics knowledge to attempt to spell more complex words e.g. ‘laf’.

No comments:

Post a Comment