Saturday 10 November 2012

Level 5 descriptors


Level5b

In my writing:

·        The content of my writing is robust, well structured and convincing.

·        In story writing, my characters are believable through the way they have been presented.

·        Element of surprise is retained throughout the story.

·        I use exciting phrases and effective adverbial phrases to add interest to the passage.

·        In nonfiction writing, I can use paragraphs well to structure my subject into introduction, main points and conclusion.

·        In complex sentences, I purposely position clauses within the sentence to achieve different effects.

·        I can control use of all complex punctuation marks throughout the writing including parenthesis.

·        I have an individual style of handwriting which engages the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment