Friday 16 November 2012

Level 2 descriptors


Level 2a

In my writing:

·        My writing is exciting; the reader wants to read it to the end without stopping.

·        I can show features of different types of writing when I write.

·        I can link ideas and events very clearly so readers can follow them.

·        I use descriptive phrases like adjectives, and adverbs to add detail to my writing and to make it more interesting for the reader.

·        I can use past and present tenses consistently.

·        I use simple and compound sentences throughout my writing.

·        I use these punctuation marks in my writing (. ? !  “” ,).

·        I can spell most monosyllabic words correctly.

·        I make a good phonetic attempt at spelling longer polysyllabic words.

·        My letter formation is accurate and consistent with flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment