Thursday 15 November 2012

Level 3 descriptors


Level 3c

In my writing:

·        I can use a series of statements to develop my ideas with a simple ending.

·        I can use description to present characters and events in my story.

·        I can show why I am writing and who I am writing for by the chosen words and phrases I use.

·        I can write in the first and third person but sometimes I switch between persons in one single piece of writing.

·        I can use pronouns to avoid repetition in sentences.

·        I use simple and compound sentences consistently and accurately.  
I can use commas in a list and after a phrase at the beginning of a sentence.

·        I can spell simple polysyllabic words accurately.

·        My handwriting is joined and legible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment