Level 1 c
In my writing:
· Most of my writing is invented.
· I can use symbols and letters to convey meaning to others.
· I sometimes need to read back some of my writing before others can understand it.
· I can write letters others can recognise.
· Some of my letters can sometimes be too big or too small.
· Some of my letters may face the wrong way.
· I can use capital letter to begin a sentence.
· I sometimes put full stops in the wrong places in the sentence.
· I can spell three letters words correctly.
· I try to use my phonics knowledge to spell longer words.
· I sometimes place letters in the wrong places on the page.