In my writing:
· I can structure my writing in a sequence.
· I include enough detail to engage the reader.
· I can use interesting vocabulary for effect including noun phrases e.g. the red hat; Mr Tom’s car.
· I can use a combination of simple and compound sentences throughout my writing.
· I can capital letters and full stops to punctuate most sentences correctly in my writing.
· I can use question marks and exclamation marks correctly when needed.
· I can use phonetics to attempt to spell most words.
· I remember to use visual patterns and letter strings when spelling others that I cannot use phonics for.
· I do not mix capital letters and small letters in any of my sentences.
· My handwriting is clear and legible with flicks.