In my writing:
· Events are well paced, organised and clear to maintain the reader’s interest.
· I use my imagination fully to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
· I can use first, second and third person consistently and not switch between persons.
· I use correct verb tenses in the writing.
· I use correct grammar form: person/ verb agreement, verb/ noun agreement, noun,/ pronoun and verb agreement, tense and subject agreement.
· I use expanded noun phrases to add details for the reader.
· I can use connectives ‘when’ ‘because’ ‘until’ ‘before’ ‘unless’ after’ ‘if’ to compose complex sentences.
· I can use these use punctuation marks – ‘ . ? “” ; : - () -- ... in my writing.
· I use a variety of sentence types: simple, compound and complex in my writing.