In my writing:
· I can vary the length and structure of my paragraphs, showing connections between ideas in a variety of ways.
· I can use imagination to present different types of writing genre in sophisticated ways.
· I can Use a range of ways to present my writing e.g. introduction and context, contents, tables, captions, headings, subheadings, diagrams and labels, footnote, bibliography
· In my story writing, character motives unfold as the story develops.
· The reader is left guessing about what happens next because the revelation of the plot is managed well.
· Vocabulary is chosen purposely for effect and to sustain reader interest; I sometimes change the order of words for emphasise.
· My use of complex sentences is secure and I consistently manipulate clauses to achieve different effects.
· I consistently control use of the full range of complex punctuation marks including parenthesis.
· My writing is very exciting to read.