In my writing:
· I use more than one sentence to communicate my idea.
· I can attempt to use story form in my narration.
· I can attempt to recount events in the right order.
· I know I am writing for an audience and write with this in mind.
· My ideas are developed in short sections.
· I choose and use appropriate words to the topic, sometimes with good effect.
· My sentences are structured like speech.
· I repeat pronouns and simple verbs too much.
· I sometimes join my simple sentences with the connectives ‘and’ and ‘then’.
· I can use capital and full stops to punctuate more than one sentence in my writing.
· I can spell more common words from the first 200 most common words.
· I make phonetic attempts at spelling words I do not know.
· I form my letters correctly, sometimes with a flick.