level 1 b
In my writing:
· Others can understand most of what I have written.
· I can structure simple sentences to use in my writing.
· Most of my writing is made up of simple sentences.
· I can use finger spaces to separate words in my writing.
· I know I must use full stops to end my sentences but I don’t always put them in the right places.
· My writing shows why I am writing or the topic I am writing about.
· I can use story language to structure my story.
· I can spell all 45 most common words for Reception Year correctly.
· I can spell all cvc and cvcc words correctly and make a good attempt at longer words.
· I spell most of my words using my phonetic knowledge.
· I can form most of my letters correctly.