In my writing:
· I can develop main ideas using a sequence of events within a paragraph.
· My characters react to key invents in the story.
· I can use figures of speech like simile, metaphor, personification, idiom, alliterations, irony and onomatopoeia to create an authorial style.
· I can use simple and complex sentences to shape and add interest to my writing.
· Use a wider range of vocabulary from all word classes to create effects and influence the reader.
· In nonfiction writing, I can use a balanced coverage of main points in different sections to provide information on the subject.
· I include a reflective conclusion to close the main points.
· I can spell words with complex patterns accurately ‘-cei’, ‘sc-‘. ‘-ous’
· I can use a wider range of punctuation marks correctly in the writing – ‘ . ? ! “” ; : - () -- ...
· My handwriting is consistent and fluent.