In my writing:
· My writing is exciting; the reader wants to read it to the end without stopping.
· I can show features of different types of writing when I write.
· I can link ideas and events very clearly so readers can follow them.
· I use descriptive phrases like adjectives, and adverbs to add detail to my writing and to make it more interesting for the reader.
· I can use past and present tenses consistently.
· I use simple and compound sentences throughout my writing.
· I use these punctuation marks in my writing (. ? ! “” ,).
· I can spell most monosyllabic words correctly.
· I make a good phonetic attempt at spelling longer polysyllabic words.
· My letter formation is accurate and consistent with flicks.