In my writing:
· I can structure my writing to reflect my audience and purpose.
· I can use paragraphs to organise my writing.
· I can use new line for each new speaker in dialogue writing.
· I can use expanded range of adverbial and noun phrases to add interest and detail.
· I can use a wider range of vocabulary.
· I can use a wider range of complex sentences.
· I can use a wider range of punctuation marks correctly in the writing – ‘ . ? ! “” ; : - () -- ...
· My spelling of polysyllabic words is almost faultless.
· My handwriting is regular and flows.