In my writing:
· The content of my writing is robust, well structured and convincing.
· In story writing, my characters are believable through the way they have been presented.
· Element of surprise is retained throughout the story.
· I use exciting phrases and effective adverbial phrases to add interest to the passage.
· In nonfiction writing, I can use paragraphs well to structure my subject into introduction, main points and conclusion.
· In complex sentences, I purposely position clauses within the sentence to achieve different effects.
· I can control use of all complex punctuation marks throughout the writing including parenthesis.
· I have an individual style of handwriting which engages the reader.